The training was quite useful for the participants. ARM Hardware and underlying concepts were thoroughly explained. The course was appreciated by all participants, however the last part, poring of OS on the Board, which most of the participants were keenly interested in, was covered in hurry, due to time limitation. Overall it was good experience and learning for the participants.

R & D Engineer's (DRDO)                 More...

Download Training Brochure
 
 
 
 
Programs

Our corporate training programs are designed to empower the organizations with necessary skills so as to keep their employees updated with the latest advancement in technologies and a changing workplace. Our corporate training programs are designed to meet the unique requirements thrown open by our customers each time to meet their desired goals keeping in mind their time and cost expectations. Our training delivery mechanism includes:

 Understanding your training requirements and suggesting a curriculum accordingly.

 Working with your team to customize your curriculum which is unique to each training program.

 Our trainer interaction with the target audience to understand the depth of training delivery.

 Fine tuning the content on-the-fly depending on the audience engagement.

 

How We Work?

Our training style lays stress on achieving the preset goals. Therefore, hands-on approach is emphasized to a great extent. We have dedicated 30% of the stipulated time for the explanation of theory; whereas remaining 70% is set for practical topics. We even encourage the participants to perform small projects or just share their experience with each other, keeping in mind, the target audience. We assure you that our training programs are quite empirical and voluntary in nature.

Our Training Infrastructure

 We offer 15 to 30 seated A/C Classrooms

 Our infrastructure includes P.C’s ,Projectors and generator for power back up .

 We offer lunch with snacks to our trainees if required.

 Our infrastructure locations include cities like Pune, Banglore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi and    Mumbai

Why Us?

Our customers chose us despite the multitude of such options available in the market primarily for the following reasons:

 Our trainers have a right mix of relevant industry exposure, training experience and a passion for training.

 We offer training services without affecting your organizational productivity.

 We offer customized curriculums which is highly unique to your organizational needs.

 We have a Pan-India presence thus offering training when and where you want it.